Friday, July 17, 2009

The Week's Top Tweets

It's time to retweet some of the funniest Tweets from this past week from Twitter.com.

One of the most popular Twitter Trends was Chuck Norris and his INFINITE AWESOMENESS.

Lanceguitarist
The quickest way to a mans heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.

Julian218
If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

kaptainmyke
Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg.

popculturepost
Chuck Norris doesn't die, he multiplies.

Chuck Norris is what Willis was talking about.


OhliviaEs
When Chuck Norris crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways.

MissSquire
Chuck norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

marpop
Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

KaiserGuira
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? All of it



There were a few Tweets not related to Chuck Norris, as well:

badbanana
Bruno made $30.4 million this weekend. It's the biggest opening for a gay mockumentary since Top Gun.

The secret to drinking on the job is to not care about the consequences.

aedison
I glad I don't have haemophilia, because that would make me so depressed I'd want to cut myself.

iTwiddle
Seriously, who decided that 'white' was a good colour for underwear??

I'm against picketing. Now how do I show it?!

No comments: